Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shmuzzy Tree

I know, I know what it looks like but.......I did not specify what we were "making" to my kids.  I cut a toilet paper roll in half and hot glued the pine cone onto it.  I have seen these somewhere in blog land, but cannot find where I first saw them!  So, I am sorry for not giving credit.  I gave the kids the pine cones, a bowl of shmuzzies, some glue and pieces of a plastic necklace that broke.  What they came up with was all them.  I asked T if it was a "Christmas Tree" and he said, matter of fact, "It's a Shmuzzy Tree".  Well, duh!  Of course it is!




Pin It

8 comments:

Caz said...

What a great idea, they look so cute!

Time For Play said...

Thank you!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Adorable!! Kerri

RedTedArt said...

Oh these are cute cute cute.

I would love for you to visit Kids Get Crafty (every Wednesday on Red Ted Art) current link up is here: http://www.redtedart.com/2010/12/08/kids-get-crafty-nikolaus-sterne-or-santa-stars/

Hopefully see you there!

Maggy

RedTedArt said...

(thank you :-))

Time For Play said...

No...thank you! Love your site and the chance to share with and get great, fab ideas from all the other creative peeps out there!

Unknown said...

Thank you for adding this little craft to our Christmas linky. I've shared it on FB and Twitter with our followers as day 12 craft of Magic Christmas for Toddlers countdown :)

Please add more if you post about Christmas for toddlers :)

Patricia said...

I love it. I'm trying it this week.