Monday, April 2, 2012

Pool Noodles and Golf Tees

There are lots of fun things to do with pool noodles.  I think noodle-sword fights are my kids favorite.  I have seen them cut up and used as blocks, stringing them on yarn, stamp painting with them, cut in half to create marble runs with and many others.  Just search "pool noodle" on Pinterest and you will have loads of ideas at your fingertips.  What I like, is you can find them for less than 1.00 right now!  So I bought some, we had a few battles with them, then I cut them into smaller round circles. Then, I set them out with the golf tees and let the kids create. 




Of course, T made a robot!



Great for fine motor development, creativity, problem solving and sensory.

Pin It

5 comments:

Rachel Kaylynn said...

My boys would have so much fun with this & I love how inexpensive it is! Sharing with my friends on piniterset :)

Crystal Underwood said...

Aw, the robot is adorable! Fantastic idea. I have pinned it :)

Unknown said...

Really an amazing idea! What a fun and inexpensive way to let kids be creative.

School System Occupational Therapist in Virginia said...

Way too wonderful!

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

This is so great!! I love it!